For more than half a century, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit.
With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 litres/minute
- Sealed lead acid battery for use of up to one-hour
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly. Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Two year warranty on suction unit
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter – Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- New integrated gauge and flow regulator. Easy to turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Equipped with a switch mode power supply, allowing operation on any AC voltage (100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz)
- Low battery and charge indicator lights
- Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case
- Float shut-off on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow
DeVilbiss Vacuaide Suction Machine
DeVilbiss Vacuaide Suction MachineDownload the document PDF (786.55 KB)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours