The BiTrac MaxShield™ offers a silicone cushion for a full facial perimeter low pressure seal, to help prevent nasal skin breakdown, and simplify the mask fitting process.
- Anti-Asphyxia Elbow for patient safety during Bilevel Applications (BiTrac SE MaxShield has a Standard Elbow for ventilator application)
- BiTrac MaxShield allows unobstructed view minimizing claustrophobia
- Manometer port for connecting proximal pressure line or for monitoring CO2
The Pulmodyne BiTrac Max Shield comes with either the entrainment elbow (EE) elbow for use with single limb circuits and the SE elbow for use with Dual Limb circuits
The Pulmodyne MaxShield Select max gives ytou the option to choose the elbow you need to meet your ventilator requirements
- Blue elbow - For use with Dual Limb
- Green Elbow - For use with dual limb and Co2 monitoring
- Clear Elbow - For use with single limb and safety valve included
- Orange Elbow - For use with single limb with leak included
Blue Select Elbow
Green Select Elbow
Orange Select Elbow
Clear Select Elbow
Paediatric MaxShield masks
The Pulmodyne Paediatric max shield masks are available in both XS and XXS to suit even the tiniest of faces and comes with a soft cap as standard.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours