The PerforMax minimizes skin breakdown and eliminates nasal bridge discomfort by sealing around the perimeter of the face, where facial contours are smoother and pressure sensitivity is lower.
Quickly switch between single and dual-limb style circuits by simply switching the elbow.
The choice of a standard elbow (SE) for dual-limb circuits and entrainment elbow (EE) for single limb circuit allows the PerforMax to work with most ventilators.
- Snap clips for easy headgear attachment and removal.
- Digital Auto-Trak compatible for enhanced NIV performance.
- Hook and loop fasteners for secure mask placement
- Available in single- or multi-use to suit your protocols
Choose the style that suits your hospital's protocols
- The multi-use PerforMax is designed to withstand disinfection and autoclaving, to minimize cross-contamination between patients.
- Single-use masks include an integrated sizing gauge that helps keep the mask sterile until you find the correct size.
- Single-use replacement headgear simplifies reprocessing.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours