Nonin’s 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case.
The stylish, compact 7500’s simple functionality, minimum 16-hour battery life, 4-hour quick recharge, and minimum of 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters, the 7500 provides a wide range of display indicators that provide reliable readings.
Easy to use.
The 7500’s flexible alarm management options include patient security mode and a user-defined default that offers customizable patient settings. The 7500’s analog output capability allows it to interface easily with other equipment.
A variety of single-use and reusable sensors are available for use with the Model 7500. Nonin Medical’s PureLight® sensors produce accurate and dependable SpO2 readings from patient-to-patient and sensor-to-sensor. Use only Nonin branded sensors.
- Convenient – Lightweight, compact
- Easy to use – Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability
- Durable – Rugged design
- Powerful – Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring
- Versatile – Monitors neonate to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments
- Flexible – Use as a stand-alone device or interface with other equipment
Magnetic Resonance (MR) Model 7500 FO: The 7500 FO (fiberoptic) pulse oximeter was specifically developed for MR environments. Use in fixed-site or mobile MR facilities for monitoring infant, paediatric and adult patients.
The 7500 provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings.
- Pulse Strength Bar Graph: colour coded bar graph assists in assessing the patient’s status. An audible tone sounds with each pulse. The pitch changes with the patient’s saturation level.
- Pulse Quality Indicator: detects patient movement or signal quality changes that may require sensor site stabilization.
- Sensor Fault Indicator: indicates when a sensor has become disconnected, misaligned, failed, or is incompatible with the monitor.
Nonin 7500 Brochure
Nonin 7500 BrochureDownload the document PDF (1.18 MB)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours