Personalized therapy settings
With its unique auto S/T mode with settable target volume, auto EPAP and backup frequency, prisma 30ST offers comfortable ventilation that provides quick and lasting therapy success to patients with respiratory insufficiency and Sleep-Disordered Breathing. The diverse ventilation modes and broad pressure range from 4 to 30cmH20 to allow personalized therapy settings to generate natural or synchronized breathing as needed.
- Ventilation modes CPAP, APAP, S, T, S/T, auto S/T, aPCV.
- Broad pressure range (4 – 30cmH20) and several adjustable parameters for greater flexibility in therapy settings.
- With automatic or permanently set back up frequency and optional adjustable alarms for leaks, low minute volume, low tidal volume and apnoea.
- SCOPES (indication-specific pre-settings).
- Identification of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnoea and flow limitations
- Optional auto Trigger (Trigger IN and Trigger EX).
- Adaptive inspiratory pressure rise (Ramp IN) and expiratory pressure reduction (Ramp EX).
- High resolution therapy data for up to 14 days and detailed statistics for 366 days.
- Therapy software PrismaTS for data analysis and remote control.
- With SD card and USB port.
- Telemedicine connection via modem for Prisma CLOUD.
- Eight clearly identified analog signals for PSG feed.
- BILevel ST therapy device with adjustable target volume.
Prisma 30ST is the means of choice for patients who suffer from respiratory insufficiency, e.g., position-dependent hypoventilation and/or COPD, and concurrent SDB (Sleep-Disordered Breathing). Equipped with the unique auto S/T mode with adjustable target volume, auto EPAP and backup frequency, prisma 30ST provides comfortable ventilation that quickly leads to lasting treatment success.
Prisma Vent 30 ST brochure
Prisma Vent 30 ST brochureDownload the document PDF (555.88 KB)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours