The AIRVO™ 2 generates high flows of warmed and humidified respiratory gases, delivered to the patient through a variety of nasal, tracheostomy and mask interfaces.
AIRVO™ 2 Features
The Airvo 2 humidifier is for the treatment of spontaneously breathing patients who would benefit from receiving high flow warmed and humidified respiratory gases. This includes patients who have had upper airways bypassed. The AIRVO™ 2 is for patients in hospitals and long-term care facilities. With its integrated flow generator and innovative oxygen delivery system, the AIRVO™ 2 provides an effective, versatile solution for the delivery of oxygen therapy.
- Designed to exceed the ISO standard for respiratory humidification
- Up to 60 L/min of supplemental oxygen
- Variety of Optiflow patient interfaces for upper and bypassed airways
- Wide flow range: 2-60 L/min
Set up and use
- Graphical display menu for settings
- Integrated O2 mixing
- Inbuilt O2 sensor
- No probes or external air supply required
F&P Airvo 2 Humidifier Brochure
F&P Airvo 2 HumidifierDownload the document PDF (915.69 KB)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours