DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is the next evolution in clinically proven¹, integrated sleep solutions. It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features and patient management tools.
Get patients started on therapy quickly and efficiently with out-of-the-box, no-touch setup² by accepting the default settings, or remotely personalize using Care Orchestrator. You can also choose the guided, streamlined, low-touch setup on the device.
- Personalized comfort settings: The color touchscreen is designed to be simple to navigate and may help to reduce callbacks and make troubleshooting easier. Comfort settings include Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature.
- Ramp Plus: The Ramp Plus feature allows patients to set a comfortable starting pressure. Once set, Ramp Plus will be automatically activated for future therapy sessions. Pressure will increase automatically if an event is detected.
- 12mm micro-flexible heated tubing: Philips’ smallest diameter tubing is designed to be comfortable while taking up less space than traditional tubing.
- Daily feedback: Philips Care Orchestrator provides actionable patient insights and helps you anticipate and resolve most patient concerns. Remote data collection and engagement features help track performance.
- Enhanced patient engagement: Philips DreamMapper sleep apnoea mobile app with improved Bluetooth connectivity enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy, including mask fit and therapy hours. Patients who used DreamMapper had 283% higher success rate sticking with sleep therapy.³
Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Brochure
Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP BrochureDownload the document PDF (2.43 MB)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Only urgent calls are accepted outside these hours